Contributor

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I heard Jackie say true to size.I am ordering my usual size. What color are you loving?
New Contributor

In the description, it says fits true to size also! I ordered and love the grey. They look awesome to me and I could not resist!

Contributor

For a change the TSV boots seem like an incredible bargain. I ordered up 1/2 size so I could wear heavier socks this fall. I got the dark brown and the navy. I normally wear a 9-1/2 but ordered a 10. I hope they are as great in person as they looked on TV tonight. And for once the S/H were not ridiculous and a deal breaker.

Respected Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Nicoe said:

For a change the TSV boots seem like an incredible bargain. I ordered up 1/2 size so I could wear heavier socks this fall. I got the dark brown and the navy. I normally wear a 9-1/2 but ordered a 10. I hope they are as great in person as they looked on TV tonight. And for once the S/H were not ridiculous and a deal breaker.

I'm on the fence. Looks comfy. Not sure I like the heavy sole. I'm tall and not skinny, so I worry about masculine looks (vs petite gals on whom it looks cute and boyfriend-ish.)

Is the leather thick or is it papery? I got some boots on sale a while ago and they are cute but the leather is no better than brown wrapping paper.

I like the suede-pebbled look of this boot a lot.

Honored Contributor

It's so hard to find a great comfy sturdy soled boot in wide. The Insider stated they fit true to size. I preordered the gray but think that since the price is excellent and since I wear boots with jeans daily, I will order the black and brown.

Super Contributor

I am on the fence also. I think they seem like a good deal and look cute. However, once I saw them on the models and hosts, I put the brakes on. LOL.

This is a boot that seems to look better on the table than on the foot. It seems a bit heavy and clunky. I think the deal killer for me was that even on the models it did not look good. It needs a different type of sole...not the lug sole. I think I just talked myself out of ordering!

Super Contributor

I have a pair of these Motto boots but different brand. They are heavier but nice and comfortable.

Valued Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Smurfette said:

I am on the fence also. I think they seem like a good deal and look cute. However, once I saw them on the models and hosts, I put the brakes on. LOL.

This is a boot that seems to look better on the table than on the foot. It seems a bit heavy and clunky. I think the deal killer for me was that even on the models it did not look good. It needs a different type of sole...not the lug sole. I think I just talked myself out of ordering!

I saw these in the Insider and was very tempted until I saw them last night on tv. They are way too wide around the ankle and look too clunky on for my taste. I have a narrow foot, and of course, they don't come in narrows, but I could manage with the mediums IF they were not so wide where they hit your leg. They looked mammoth on the models. Plus, the soles are a different color, which makes them look, well, odd to me. And I don't see the need for the suede to begin with! So overall, they are a bust.

Hope all of you who buy enjoy. The price is great. I am still on the lookout for my little boot.

Esteemed Contributor
I'd really like to find a pair of navy boots, but the navy pair seems to be only navy on the suede top. Maybe it is my TV, but the leather portion seems to be a brownish color not navy. If I wear jeans you will only see the leather portion which is the part I want to be navy.