Trusted Contributor

Royal Palace Rug TSV on 9/23/14

I tried to reply to the last thread asking about a TSV but it was closed. I know there have been several ladies hoping for a TSV and finally there is one. The Inside Q magazine just had a one liner description of what it is:

Royal Palace Special Edition Fleur de Lis Handmade Wool Rug

Wanted to alert those of you who have been looking for one since it's been a very long time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Royal Palace Rug TSV on 9/23/14

Didn't see this post, I am really looking forward to seeing the colors it will come in. Looking for a black coloration , gray and maybe a tan which I have not seen in the RP . Hope yo see a pic of it before the TSV .
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. Suggestions please! I have been wanting to get a rug to put under my dining room table. It is a round glass table that seats 4. I think the dimension is 46 round. What would look better? A square 6 foot rug or a rectangle shape rug? Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update. I have bought two RP rugs and I'm more than pleased with them. First, they are WOOL, which cleans up well and is wonderful underfoot. And one is the carved floral rug that is on clearance. H196051 and the medallion rug H201513

I bought the Olive for the living room--meant to click on the charcoal but they looked alike on my laptop and by the time I figured out how to wrap it up again, the charcoal was gone but you know what? I fell in love with the olive. The red and rust flowers with the pale sage vines is gorgeous in the living room. The medallion rug (cream) is in the entry way and works well for when the dogs scream in from a walk, and the medallions are all kinds of colors that work with the decor.

I'm really delighted with this line.

Trusted Contributor

Their shows for the day are at: Midnight, 3am, 10am, 3pm, 7pm

Honored Contributor

I have 2 large Royal Palace rugs, and I can't say enough good things about them. One went through a terrible flood and survived. Sunny, I prefer symmetrical loooks, so I'd go with the square, but either way, hope you love your new "floor glamour". I DO NOT work for Royal Palace, by the way LOL!
Respected Contributor

On 9/14/2014 violann said: I have 2 large Royal Palace rugs, and I can't say enough good things about them. One went through a terrible flood and survived. Sunny, I prefer symmetrical loooks, so I'd go with the square, but either way, hope you love your new "floor glamour". I DO NOT work for Royal Palace, by the way LOL!

I'd go with square or rectangle depending on the room shape. Oval would kind of skeeve me out, and I'm not sure why!