Contributor

I always receive my Inside Q email and magazine by the 15th of every month, I have not received September's yet. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Trusted Contributor
I never get my copy until the 3rd week of the month so I expect it next week.
Trusted Contributor

The reason I quit the magazine was it was always so late getting here. Like another poster said, it was always the third week of the month.

Occasional Contributor

When I contacted CS they said that they no longer do the insider. I am curious as to how many people are still getting and sharing the information on line. Any info from anyone?

Respected Contributor
On 8/17/2014 yogamom1985 said:

When I contacted CS they said that they no longer do the insider. I am curious as to how many people are still getting and sharing the information on line. Any info from anyone?

Qvc did discontinue the Insider for new subscribers. If you are a current subscriber you are more than likely still getting the magazine. Also, it's been free now for quite awhile. So, that's why we still see people talking about it. I had just cancelled mine when suddenly it became free. I was not permitted to change my mind or resubscribe.

Frequent Contributor

My insider usually arrives between the 11th thru the 14th. Nothing this month so far.

Respected Contributor

I still get the paper copy of the Insider via USPS.

Some months I get it several days after most of the BB posters, but this month I actually received it on August 16, which is earlier than most months.

Seems like it is hit or miss as to which subscribers get it earlier.

Contributor

Just use an old link they have sent you and you should be able to access it; I just saved my initial email and access it that way. I also get the paper copy as well.

Valued Contributor
I'm new to QVC. How do I get the Insider Magazine?
Trusted Contributor
On 8/17/2014 tough_kitty said: I'm new to QVC. How do I get the Insider Magazine?

Unfortunately QVC is not taking any new subscriptions for the Insider Magazine. Originally trhis was because QVC said the magazine was going to be discontinued but it wasn't. Those of us who receive it, like myself, are getting it because we were subscribers before QVC made their policy change. I know it is frustating and unfair for people who would like to receive it. Since QVC is still publishing it, they should allow new subscriptions.