New Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV is for the Vitamix? Anyone have an image or description of what it will be? Thanks

Respected Contributor

You can get advance notice of anything by going to your account & into preferences. Then you'll get emails several days in advance of TSVs, if you so choose.

Trusted Contributor

The August Insider provided no information on this. As VCamp said, as we get closer to the 17th, those signed up for TSV's emails will get them and then we will know.

Contributor
Veggirl, I'm curious too. I hope it's the new Vitamix personal blender (S30), with two of the 20oz insulated containers.
Contributor
It's the 7500. $469. The green...the lime green is delicious! I want the dry container so badly though. Thoughts on this Vitamix?
Frequent Contributor

The 7500 is a Next Generation Series Vitamix. (G Series) It comes with the low-profile 64 oz. container with the 4 inch blade. The G Series machines are more powerful and more versatile than the Classic (C Series) machines.

$469 is a very good price for this machine, no doubt due to QVC's buying power.

Super Contributor
I have this particular model. I believe the configuration is the same as mine...I love this machine! I use it daily for smoothies. I would only buy a variable speed as it gives much better control of whatever you are processing.
Super Contributor

I have this VM & paid a lot more from their site. I also have the 48 oz. container which I use a lot. This is a great price for the BEST machine VM sells! If you are in the market for one, order this TSV. You won't be disappointed!

Occasional Contributor
I have the VitaMix 7500. Best of the Best!!!! An earlier post said it is the most powerful and most versatile, and she is absolutely correct. Although, every VitaMix is a quality machine, this "G" series means it can use every size container including, of course, the shorter 64 oz. container it comes with. The "C" series cannot use the shorter 64 oz. container. I like having the option to use any size container and I like the shorter 64 oz. container better. The wider base means it is easier to scrape out from around the blades. The 7500 is also quieter than the "C" series, even though it is more powerful. And, because it has more power it processes food in a blink if an eye. If the monthly payments are in your budget, it is absolutely the best small appliance you will ever buy. I have owned a VitaMix since 1993. I bought the 7500 a couple of years ago for all the reasons I mentioned above and gave my old VitaMix to a family member. It is still running! I have never had a problem with either machine and both are used daily. You will never be sorry if you buy a VitaMix -- but you might regret it if you miss this terrific price. :-)
Contributor
Thank you all, for taking the time to help explain. It's a huge investment for me. Single mom, waitress Smiley Happy I even bought a NutriBullet first to be sure I'd actually use it. I really want the dry container, I bake a lot. But that will have to wait.. Happy 50th to meeee!