Esteemed Contributor

Next SG TSV? Anybody know what it will be?

I haven't seen any hints on Susan's FB page....but maybe I missed something. Does anyone know what it will be?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Next SG TSV? Anybody know what it will be?

Hi Smiley Happy I don't have my insider magazine in front of me but I recall it will be her full length jeggings in great colors! I already own them in the crop length so I am excited for these and already picked out my colors Smiley Happy they fit so well !
Esteemed Contributor

Good to know, BabyBecky! Thanks for sharing. So,I'm going to sound really out of touch now......but what's the difference between jeggings and leggings? I love her leggings.
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Happy jeggings fit closer to your legs and usually have faux front pockets but real back pickets that compliment you Smiley Happy I was really happy how they fit; I'm looking forward to the longer length for fall and winter Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Hi, it will be the Susan Graver French Knit Jegging with tonal stitching. If you have ever tried her SG french knit jeggings with contrast stitching (A212452) then you will probably enjoy these as they have the same fabric content, 95% cotton and 5% spandex. The colors options for this TSV are blue, black, dark brown, dark pewter, midnight green, deep merlot. Retail value $62.00, Qvc price $42.50, TSV Price $34.96. Regular and petites sizes XXS-3X. They also have two back pockets, tonal stitching, faux front fly with two front pockets, elastic waistband, pull-on style. I have the contrast stitch ones and they are pretty high wasted, I also sized down. Hope you enjoy them if you get them.
Valued Contributor

It's a long sleeve blouse. Susan just posted a pic on her face book page. It looks really nice.

Honored Contributor

I'd love a pic!!

Valued Contributor

On 8/4/2014 faeriemoon said:

I'd love a pic!!

Ask, and you shall receive{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Photo: Shhhhh... Sneak preview of Thursday's newest! What do you think?

Honored Contributor

You are awesome! Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

My pleasure!