Contributor
Does anyone have any info on the upcoming orthaheel tsv?
Super Contributor
I think it's a lace up sneaker
Super Contributor

It's a repeat of a TSV from early in January. A239753 Vionic w Orthaheel Kona Mesh Lace-up Sneaker.

Honored Contributor
Since I discovered Alegria and a couple of other brands, I'll never buy another pair of Orthoheels. Others are so much more supportive, comfortable and well-made. My Alegria shoes will last a lifetime and if the footbed wears out, I can buy another pair for $19.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

New colors, I hope.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor
On 8/1/2014 kachina624 said: Since I discovered Alegria and a couple of other brands, I'll never buy another pair of Orthoheels. Others are so much more supportive, comfortable and well-made. My Alegria shoes will last a lifetime and if the footbed wears out, I can buy another pair for $19.

I took a look at Alegrias and don't care for the thick soles. What other brands that are supportive do you like?

Respected Contributor

Really? I have those on RIGHT now. They are a tad wider than I like but they are like gloves on my feet. VERY comfy. I'm usually kicking off my shoes by now, but they are still on my feet, feeling good. I am supposed to wear shoes (I slip and fall if floors are wet if I'm barefoot and other reasons.) I love these.

I have the gray with chartreuse laces. I almost sent them back but I'm sure glad I did not. Fave casual shoes of all time.

Contributor
On 8/1/2014 kachina624 said: Since I discovered Alegria and a couple of other brands, I'll never buy another pair of Orthoheels. Others are so much more supportive, comfortable and well-made. My Alegria shoes will last a lifetime and if the footbed wears out, I can buy another pair for $19.

I was interested in reading your post......I have been buying only Orthheels...my problem is I have a very high arch....could you share the other brands of supportive shoes that you have purchased...and are happy with....I agree other brands may be better made then Orthheel...they are not the best quality....

I like the look of Alegria...but does not appear to be a supportive arch.....Thank you..

Honored Contributor
Alegria has an extremely supportive arch. I also like a brand called Klogs that I've gotten at Zappo's but I go down 1/2 to 1 full size as they run large. Spring Step, which QVC carries is also good. Alegria has many styles that would accommodate a high arch. They have a company website and often have some on sale. They seem to have good CS; I have a pair that squeaked, I called and they sent me a different footbed.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I bought these the last time they were a TSV. I don't find them supportive at all. They don't help my heel pain. I think Orthaheel or Vionic needs to stick to sandals. These were overpriced and regular tennis shoes do just as much for me.