Contributor

This is just a question about how her line of cloths fit. I have watched her shows over the past few months and wondered about how her items fit. I was tempted to buy the set of capris she had a few months back but the fit on these looked, well a little indecent. So snug that they look like you might have to pull them out of cracks and crannies. lol How do they fit on real life ladies? Just wondered....

Frequent Contributor

All I can think of is Citiknits which I went nuts on years back. I just this past weekend put them all in a bag for Goodwill. I do not want that stuff again!

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 bunsnpigs said:

All I can think of is Citiknits which I went nuts on years back. I just this past weekend put them all in a bag for Goodwill. I do not want that stuff again!

That's a great analogy, I noticed the same as the OP states and opted not to buy her clothing at all.

I thought we were back in time offering a 4 pc wardrobe, weren't they popular in the 90's?? Not sure what era that was but remember the matchy matchy clothing.

Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 bunsnpigs said:

LOL! I recently thru out slinky knits I bought 15 years ago from HSN. That is what this TS looks like! Outdated and frumpy.