New Contributor

tsv for 8/1 and 8/2 fashion days

Hi , Anyone have any information for these tsv s

hope IT IS SOMETHING GOOD{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Contributor

Re: tsv for 8/1 and 8/2 fashion days

I wish they would have something light for us that live in the hot weather. Having heavy winter clothing doesn't do much good. The fact that they say it gets cool at night is a lot of hooey also. We only have two weeks of cool weather and then we put on sweaters and long pants. Other than that you couldn't stand it. I'm in central Florida and find it very hot coming from Syracuse. What a difference.

Super Contributor

Aug. 1 is White Mountain "Jodi" suede quilted ankle boots. Really cute, IMO.

Contributor

Cute shoes!! I may have to get a pair. Any idea what the other Fashion Day TSV will be? I thought Lisa was hinting it was a G.I.L.I. bag on PM Style, but I'm not sure?? Thanks!
Regular Contributor

The Program Guide features at midnight -- Friday - Joe Zee and Saturday - Lisa Rinna. Not sure what that means for TSV.
Honored Contributor

Looks long for a motorcycle jacket. But that's typical. It's QVC.... Folks got to cover their tush.

Respected Contributor

The jacket does not look like a D&Co item to me. It has too much style and it uses the 'F' word in the description - Fitted. It just doesn't look like something Gary and his bunch would have selected. Maybe he was temporarily kidnapped during the selection of this jacket as a D&Co item.
Frequent Contributor

On 7/28/2014 expatgal said:

Aug. 1 is White Mountain "Jodi" suede quilted ankle boots. Really cute, IMO.

Bummer..... I've given up purchasing shoes/boots from QVC. Their wides are questionable and the last few I purchased just didn't fit so no more paying for return shipping for me.... Will be curious to see the other item......

Trusted Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Favorite Son said: The jacket does not look like a D&Co item to me. It has too much style and it uses the 'F' word in the description - Fitted. It just doesn't look like something Gary and his bunch would have selected. Maybe he was temporarily kidnapped during the selection of this jacket as a D&Co item.

Exactly what I thought - they must have a new buyer, lamb leather + D&Co just doesn't go together! It looks so nice.

Regular Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Favorite Son said: The jacket does not look like a D&Co item to me. It has too much style and it uses the 'F' word in the description - Fitted. It just doesn't look like something Gary and his bunch would have selected. Maybe he was temporarily kidnapped during the selection of this jacket as a D&Co item.

That's so funny and I agree.