Contributor

QVC Electronics Expo- Computer Shop TSV next Sunday, August 3rd

Does anyone know if this TSV on August 3rd will be a Dell laptop or something else? I sure wish I knew something now since HSN is offering a HP laptop on their TS(Today's Special) tonight that looks interesting to me. QVC had a HP laptop a few weeks ago so I don't feel like it will be a HP laptop this next Sunday.

Contributor

Re: QVC Electronics Expo- Computer Shop TSV next Sunday, August 3rd

I found out through an email received from QVC that the TSV for Sunday is going to be another HP laptop with an AMD processor. The last HP TSV which was about a month ago had an i5 processor. The one they are offering this weekend is almost identical to the one offered by HSN last weekend. I guess that I will have to wait for a Dell TSV of a Dell laptop.

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry it is not a Dell like you been looking for Dell has a lot of laptops on qvc did you look at them?

My friend just bought the HP TSV that was on air July 13 the i5 she loves it I do too. It is really nice and fast it really surprised me. I hope you get you a new Dell soon.

Contributor

Thanks Autumn Sunset. I have always wanted a 17" Dell which has an i5 or i7 processor. As I have gotten a little older I need the 17" model.They showed a few of those on Dell Days. They have the new Inspiron 5000 series which was first shown to the nation on May 1 of this year. This model is supposed to be lighter, a HD plus monitor, and great speakers. The i7 is supposed to have a backlit keybord. Since Sunday is supposed to be an electronic QVC Expo, maybe they will show Dell and some of the other computer brands on these shows. Thanks for caring that I get a Dell.

Honored Contributor

I got a Dell i5 in March. I went from an xp to that. It works great. There are things I don't know how to do or find, but that's standard for me... One day I will get around to figuring it out. It doesn't stop me from using it. I would have thought this TSV would have been Dell since it wasn't that long ago for an HP.

Super Contributor

I have a all in one that has a back lit keyboard I bought I was disappointed in it I thought it be real bright but it is not what a big disappointment.

It is a Logitech I still have to turn on my light overhead. I just bought me a 17 in HP laptop it does not have a lighted keyboard I have a LED light that I bought from Amazon that runs on batteries it sits next to my laptop it works great a lot brighter then any lighted keyboard when I shut down the laptop at night I just plug my light back in to charge and it's ready for in the morning.

I'm sure on Sunday there will be some Dell computers on the air just check the program guide to see if you see a Dell show and I hope you find what your looking for good luck.

Respected Contributor

HP 15 or 17" laptop with AMD A10 5745 processor,1 TB HD and 8GB of ram. E-226405 and then choose your option. Comes with or without MS Office. No Bluetooth from answered questions under FAQ's area. Has Beats Audio and 1600x900 for 17" model resolution. Comes in colors. Not touchscreen and Windows 8.1 OS. DVD drive also.