Respected Contributor
Would you buy these ornaments? They look very heavy for hanging on a tree. They are huge! I would be very reluctant to give them as gifts unless it were a white elephant gift exchange.
Super Contributor

No, I wouldn't buy them - although I am tempted by the kitty! I agree that they look too heavy and bulky, particularly for my size tree.

Respected Contributor
No thank you, I'll pass.
Honored Contributor
I don't think they are intended to be tree ornaments to hang. Rather, to place on a table or under the tree, or sitting on a wide branch of a larger tree.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 7/19/2014 Chi-town girl said: I don't think they are intended to be tree ornaments to hang. Rather, to place on a table or under the tree, or sitting on a wide branch of a larger tree.

Oh, this makes much more sense, lol! I wasn't really paying attention to the presentation.

Occasional Contributor

I think they're fabulous !! They aren't really meant for a tree but as a decorative accent. ie. use the hanger to put guests name at dinner table or label food.

Trusted Contributor

More of the trinkets the Q is trying to sell this weekend.

Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 EllieW said:

I think they're fabulous !! They aren't really meant for a tree but as a decorative accent. ie. use the hanger to put guests name at dinner table or label food.

They are cute and a nice gift box for each. I think would be great for a kid's bedside as a night light or in the bathroom for ambient light. My hesitation is the 7 dollar s&h-most likely a deal breaker, despite the buy more save more. For a TSV, they need to offer free s&h.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

They don't go on the tree, they are candles not ornaments

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with you on the S/H. I know I can find something comparable and just as cute as it gets closer to the holidays and cheaper. To be honest, I really don't think QVC's prices are all that great for a "sale", particularly with the S/H added in. I used to do a lot of shopping on the Q but over the last 10 years or so have gradually cut back to very little because I can get much better deals at other retailers websites, almost all offer free shipping in some way, shape or form at some point (particularly during the months of Oct - Dec) and a lot of websites offer free returns as well. And almost all of these sites offer emails that keep you posted on when the deals are. And most of these sites offer more selection of "new" and interesting items that aren't just remade items from years past. And the quality is so much better. Frankly, I'm the type of person who is willing to spend a little more for a quality piece. The last few decorative items I ordered from the Q were just poorly made and didn't last very long....... So sad how far things have gone down at the Q.

Sorry.... got a little preachy there but I really am saddened by how things (IMO) have gone down at QVC. {#emotions_dlg.sad}