Respected Contributor

Home Reflections TSV This Weekend

In the TSV preview for this weekend, it looks like a new version of last year's Home Reflections Christmas figures. I remember last year they were scheduled to be a TSV then it got cancelled at the last minute, but they were finally presented later in the season. I got two sets last year and they were very nice, but I wish they had timers. I didn't light mine as often as I would have liked because I was afraid I would forget to turn it off and burn up the batteries. Maybe this year's model will have a timer!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Home Reflections TSV This Weekend

They do have timers, I had mine on the timers. I just ordered and received 5 sets to give to my family, they just love them. I am glad I ordered them early last year I waited a long time for them last year. I got 2 Santa & Snowman, 2 Reindeer & gingerbread man and 1 Cat & Mouse. They are so cute and everyone works I checked them all out before giving them away.

Regular Contributor

I purchased 2 of the big ones and can't wait to see these little ones. The big ones are used as a night light and have a timer so they do the job wonderfully. Now to figure how I'm going to use the little ones....

Honored Contributor

Last year's sets had timers as well as this year's.

Frequent Contributor

This year sets are the same size as last year, they are not smaller

Contributor

I would love to see the cat & mouse set. Can someone post pictures and or item numbers ?

Honored Contributor

H 2 0 3 7 1 9

Contributor

Thank-you so much ""graycatsrule"" I missed out last year so I am going to order now. I know my cat friends will just love this (and me too).

Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 peteey said:

Thank-you so much ""graycatsrule"" I missed out last year so I am going to order now. I know my cat friends will just love this (and me too).

Last year's can be found on e bay.

Regular Contributor

OMG- I bought two wall art hangings from HSN yesterday. I absolutely can't buy anymore decorations--I have no place left to store away Xmas stuff. I must keep telling myself that.