Contributor

Computer Shop TSV next Tuesday, July 22nd

Does anyone know what the Computer Shop TSV is for next Tuesday, July 22nd? Usually Computer Shop means a computer from Dell or one of the other brands. Someitmes it can mean a printer as well. It is just five days away, and I haven't heard anything yet. I get the Insider and it wasn't there either that I could find. I am looking for a TSV for one of the new models of Dell that was shown during Dell Days. The one that interested me was the new Inspiron 5000 with the backlit keyboard and the i7 processor.

Super Contributor

Re: Computer Shop TSV next Tuesday, July 22nd

If Dell is having a TSV on July 22 just keep checking QVC website if there is a Dell TSV you should see some new Dell computers Saturday or Sunday.

My friend just bought the HP TSV on July 13 I knew there was a TSV coming up on July 10 I saw some new HP laptops and I wrote QVC asking if that was the TSV for July 13 someone wrote back and said yes it was. She bought the 17 in i5 it sure is nice but it does not have a lighted keyboard but she did not need that she has a light that plugs into the usb port.

I hope you get your new computer soon and if you order from QVC it takes three to four weeks sometimes longer to receive they come from China and they have to be built.

Contributor

Re: Computer Shop TSV next Tuesday, July 22nd

I just checked my email and got my answer to what the TSV will be on this next Tuesday, July 22nd. The schedule shows Computer Shop, but the email shows that a HP printer will be offered as the TSV for that day. I guess I will have to wait until August 3rd when this other TSV that has to do with computers will have a computer that day and preferably a Dell laptop.