Frequent Contributor
Did anyone see the angel that lights up on hsn? My bedrooms is burgundy and gold with angels ( due to surviving a heart attack at 45) this wall hanging looks beautiful. Is it gaudy? I would like your opinions please Item number339-163 Thanks.

Re: Angel canvas for the wall

I saw it last night and thought the angel looked really pretty. I do not collect angels, but still thought about getting it because it looked so unique and beautiful. I hope you got it!
Respected Contributor

My favorite was the snowman but the angel one was beautiful as well

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I purchased this angel as I couldn't resist. I hope it is as beautiful as it looks3 to 7 days for delivery.
Regular Contributor

Please post how you like it when it arrives. I thought about getting one for my niece, for her to go to sleep by each night. It looked very pretty on TV.
Honored Contributor

Here is your angel. BTW- it's sold out now.

Regular Contributor

I bought it within seconds of the first airing. The only drawback I see is that there doesn't seem to be a timer on it, so I would suggest you don't hang it higher than you can reach to turn it off and on. I also have many holiday wall art from QVC and the battery life is never the full season on one set like they state on air, so make sure you have replacement batteries the third week of Dec so they are lighting brightly during Christmas.

I got the snowman as well. Can't wait to get them and make decision on weather or not to keep or return.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not an angel person, but that angel is so beautiful. Her face and hair and the lighting - Wow! I'm a snowman person and actually had him in my cart. I haven't shopped at HSN for many years and wish I hadn't seen this post. LOL. I do enough damage at QVC.

Regular Contributor

On 7/18/2014 misschristy said:

I'm not an angel person, but that angel is so beautiful. Her face and hair and the lighting - Wow! I'm a snowman person and actually had him in my cart. I haven't shopped at HSN for many years and wish I hadn't seen this post. LOL. I do enough damage at QVC.

Oh- don't worry over the damage ---it's on flex pay--LOL. I just couldn't resist ordering both. These two art hangings were 18x24 and will make a great impression in any room. I got the snowman for the grand kids and the Angel for myself. I am scared to add up my damage on three cards I've shopped so much this month. Gem Day killed any chance of staying within the budget the next three months.