Frequent Contributor
So am I crazy or is there 2 TSV's listed for June 11? I know about the philosophy hope in a jar due but now I'm seeing a Josie maran set on the new beauty page as well. It's very confusing. The Josie maran set looks nice but small for the price.
Valued Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Jenag88 said: So am I crazy or is there 2 TSV's listed for June 11? I know about the philosophy hope in a jar due but now I'm seeing a Josie maran set on the new beauty page as well. It's very confusing. The Josie maran set looks nice but small for the price.

The Josie Maran TSV is for August 27th

Contributor

I saw that also and will be getting it. I think they made a goof. I want to try the milk argon treatment which is normally 49.00 This is a great value in my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

They must have fixed it because I couldn't find the dual listing. I love Argan milk so will be looking forward to Aug 27th. Is the second piece argan oil?? I generally shop off her site but if the price is right may be worth purchasing! Thanks for mentioning this is an upcoming TSV.

Super Contributor

Just one TSV, Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Contributor

I had it in my shopping cart and came back to it and it said sold out. They found there goof.

I will purchase it when it's a TSV in August.

Regular Contributor
On 7/11/2014 dw123 said:

I had it in my shopping cart and came back to it and it said sold out. They found there goof.

I will purchase it when it's a TSV in August.

It was sold out for me this morning too but when I went back to my cart to make a purchase I saw it was available again in my ""saved for later"" section of the cart.
Regular Contributor
On 7/11/2014 equss said:

They must have fixed it because I couldn't find the dual listing. I love Argan milk so will be looking forward to Aug 27th. Is the second piece argan oil?? I generally shop off her site but if the price is right may be worth purchasing! Thanks for mentioning this is an upcoming TSV.

"Receive(1) 1.7-fl-oz Pure Argan Oil, (1) 1-oz Milk Intensive Treatment, (1) 2-oz Argan SPF 47 Protect and Perfect, (1) 0.5-fl-oz Infinity Lip and Cheek in Forever Rose. Receive this item approximately every 90 days for a total of four shipments. Use Pure Argan Oil as a moisturizer. Argan Milk Serum is a blend of purified water and 100% Pure Argan Oil that helps fortify the most sensitive skin. Tinted Protect and Perfect gives you coverage with the benefits of Argan oil."
New Contributor

Can anyone share the item number? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I have wanted to try the argon milk and that tube of color thingy. I ordered it on AD just in case I really like it.

I have been getting an argon oil brand recommended here from Amazon so I don't really need the argon oil, but it's a good kit. Nothing I can't use.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN