Occasional Contributor

I am setting here watching the demo of the Vita Mix, a lot of money just to make a smoothie. I have watched the demo so much it actually is making me want one. But I barely use the Nija that I bought. Anyway back to my title. All the ingredients that Jan puts in that green smoothie. I would hate to see how much it would cost for one smoothie. What 12 items? I think he said. I don't have very deep pockets when it comes to going to the grocery, groceries have risen so much that my buck doesn't go near as far as it use to, paying 429.00 w/tax is way out of my range. This will probably get deleted but oh well.

Respected Contributor
All I know is that every time I see a presentation, I so want one. It looks like it really does well with green smoothies. I always though the ninja was good but this looks so much better for the green smoothies and the soup almost swayed me. So, the more I watch the more I want one. And the ninja doesn't handle the green ones as well.
Occasional Contributor
I broke down and got one after thinking about it for a couple years. Due to health issues I need to completely change my diet, plus I am not much of a cook and this looks pretty easy once I get the hang of it.
Valued Contributor
I got one a few yrs. Ago. I don't think you will regret getting one. I basically make one kind of smoothie. It is frozen fruit, ( berries, cherries, mango etc.) Yogurt, coconut water. Then some chia seeds and flax seeds, some almonds. It is not only delicious, but so good for you. I have used it for soup, but if all you do is make a smoothie I think it would be worth it. I think because it emulsifies everything, your body gets better nutrition.
Honored Contributor

Amortize $500 out for the rest of life (45-50 yrs, God willing) & it will seem like a good deal. I never plan to buy another 'blender' again. It's that quality.

Respected Contributor

I'm perfectly happy with my NutriBullet. I've had it for quite a while now. It gets used at least daily.. sometimes three times a day and going strong.

Respected Contributor
On 7/6/2014 Funloving said:

I'm perfectly happy with my NutriBullet. I've had it for quite a while now. It gets used at least daily.. sometimes three times a day and going strong.

I'm glad you're happy with your NutriBullet, but every time I see someone drink one of his concoctions, they end up chewing and I know that does not happen with a Vitamix. It ends up a true liquid -- not a liquid with bits of food in it.

Contributor

I bought this when it came on the Q years ago, I think it was a Jan 1st TSV. I have never made a better purchase than this, on the q or anywhere.....

I love this . Yes it is not cheap. But worth every penny I spent.

You get what you pay for.And it is so fun to use.

sherry

Super Contributor

Love my Vitamix! My only regret is that I want the turquoise but mine is black.

Super Contributor

Love my VM! Best purchase I ever made. I bought it at a show from a VM vendor & got the 7500. I am beyond happy with it!!