Honored Contributor

I'm not too crazy about the LOGO top and the set on HSN doesn't appeal to me either. What about you?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Contributor

I don't care for this TSV, nor the presentation. Too much screeching for midnight! I'm sure that some people like the TSV. It's just nothing I'd wear to work, and too hot to wear layers in the Florida heat!

Honored Contributor
Happy to say, neither for me. I like the Liz Lange set but the tunic is too short, especially paired with leggings. And the prints, not appealing. Should be a couple inches longer. I bought several new Antthony items on friday, including a 2 piece tunic and pant set for 39-a great buy, as well as several Skinn cosmetic kits today, so I already did some damage to my weekly budget. Glad I'm not tempted by these specials.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
I love the Logo tops and bought one. Checked out the Liz Lange and it is kinda cheap looking. Surprised.
Regular Contributor
I can't believe Logo is back with another TSV! How can anyone buy that junk and pay a lot for looking like a bag lady! HSN at least had a little style, not much but not bag lady quality
Trusted Contributor
I like the top piece of the Logo TSV, but not the rounded, long tank underneath. Sharon's tannish colored leggings do not look good; too tight IMO and she is tiny! I don't like the huge wide belt on the HSN TS. It doesn't work for me, but may for others.
Honored Contributor

I don't like either one.

The Lori top combo looks sloppy to me.

And the Liz Lange outfit looks kinda Fredericks of Hollywood.

My everyday wardrobe usually is made of up of jeans of some type (blue, black, white, or colored) and a cute fitted top.

Contributor

I don't care for the LOGO line in general, though they do tend to have a pretty color palette in many items. The oversized, multi-layered look is not flattering to many, IMO.

Honored Contributor

i am thinking about the LOGO TSV.....not sure about the color combinations though.

i did get the liz lange TS in the chocolate leopard. loved that in all of the color ways. it looks like a great transitional set.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
I was about to buy the Logo set (2) then I realized that the 2 easy pays had been removed. It was available on pre-order. At least on HSN there are flex pays and a break on shipping on more than one item. I do have a dislike of a lot of the Logo clothes. I have several items from Liz Lange and there is a long sleeve top in same style as the TS top. Much prettier than Logo and I like it better than the HSN T.S.