Valued Contributor

Hi! I am really interested in purchasing a Fit Bit Flex activity monitor...

I thin QVC has a Fit Bit TSV on June 10...

wondering what will be included, and what the price will be?

Anyone have any specifics? Thanks!Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I hope someone has an answer because I am interested. I want to tune in and hear the rundown and then make up my mind. I don't watch live QVC unless I am looking to hear the information about a product, especially gadgets and or electronics. Their explanation is so much better than what I can get in stores. I do have to sit through the color choice hype. Believe me, I don't by by color, just by features.

Contributor
I've used a fitbit now for close to a year; I love it. I purchased it before QVC offered their first fitbit TSV- as always- they had a better deal than what I got. Same price, but a better "bundle". Just FYI... I got some really cute fitbit bracelets on Etsy- they dress it up a little bit.
Honored Contributor

I would be interested too, I cant imagine that they could cut the price any lower that 90, but include more stuff?

Valued Contributor

I didn't know QVC has already had a Fit Bit TSV...guess I wasn't paying attention!

Valued Contributor

I bought my Fitbit from HSN a few weeks ago. I got 5 Bands..A Black Band In Small & Large and a Orange Band a Turquoise Band and a Navy Colored band for $99..Free Shipping....This was a 1 time deal..not a TSV...But I went back a few weeks later to buy my Husband it and it was GONE......

Honored Contributor

They had them at Target a couple weeks ago for $99 with 4 bands. If the TSV came with some extras or non traditional color bands, that would be a deal.

Honored Contributor
Nobody's seen or heard anything more about this?
Valued Contributor

It's scheduled for 11 pm. not midnight. So it won't be a TSV.

Contributor

When I look at the program guide online, it says get in shape fitbit at midnight on the 10th, Milly could you please tell me where you see it scheduled for 11 ? Do they not update the program guide online? I sure do hope it will be a tsv, I saw Jayne this morning wearing what I thought was a fitbit in orange and was hoping she would mention something but I didn't get to watch the whole program. I will be watching just incase.