Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have any info on the Serta TSV that is scheduled for Sunday 4/27?

Or did anyone purchase the Serta TSV that was on earlier this year? ( I think it was on in Feb or March) If so, how do you like it. Any thoughts?

Thanks much!

Contributor

I received an e-mail. It's the Serta Superlative 12.5 inch Pillowtop Mattress with bonus 9 inch boxspring. The twin is $499, full $549, queen $599, split queen $699 and king and CK are both $799 with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I need a new mattress. I haven't wanted to buy one because I don't trust these mattress stores.

How do you know they haven't been returned? Ugh! I'd be more willing to buy it from a place like QVC than a mattress store.

I heard people here say that you shouldn't buy pillow top. Have you ever heard that?

I wonder what Consumer Reports says about them.

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the info! I think $599 is a pretty good proce for a qieen compared to the stores. Does it say anything about easy pay?
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/26/2014 mdow said: Thanks for the info! I think $599 is a pretty good proce for a qieen compared to the stores. Does it say anything about easy pay?

The pre-sale email has 6 easy pays

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 4/25/2014 annabellethecat said:

I need a new mattress. I haven't wanted to buy one because I don't trust these mattress stores.

How do you know they haven't been returned? Ugh! I'd be more willing to buy it from a place like QVC than a mattress store.

I heard people here say that you shouldn't buy pillow top. Have you ever heard that?

I wonder what Consumer Reports says about them.

I think, by law, a mattress store can NOT re-sell a mattress that has been returned.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Honored Contributor

I know about the law but there are a lot of places that don't pay attention to the law. I don't trust those stores.

Those mattresses have to go someplace after they've been on the floor.

Frequent Contributor

When sold in stores, new mattresses must have white tags, used mattresses yellow. Any reputable store will follow this law.

Regular Contributor

NOT ANOTHER MATTRESS! THEY KEEP SELLING THE SAME MERCHANDISE OVER AND OVER!

New Contributor

look at faqs coil count is low (cheap) uncomfortable....personally, I need minimum 800 coil count in queen.