New Contributor

I received my Calista Perfecter. I ordered the 1", and the box says it is the 1", but I believe I have received the 1 1/2" Perfecter. I called customer service and they do not have the sizes of the Perfecter. My Calista measures 12" in length and 6" around the bristles. Before I repackage and return could someone measure the original and the smaller Calista. Thank you so much for your time.

Respected Contributor

I have the one that measures 12"" long and 6"" around. I don't have the smaller one.

Regular Contributor

Hi Seamstress,

I have one of the original Calista Tools Perfecter Heated Round Brush, item A234126, and this is what it says in the product description:

• Ceramic and ionic technology
  • Lifts, directs, smoothes, and volumizes hair
  • Two temperature settings, automatic shut-off
  • Perfecter measures 11"L x 1-1/2"Diam; Cord 6-1/2'L; weighs 9 oz
Super Contributor
I, too, have the original 1 1/2" barrel and measuring around the bristles it comes to 6" in diameter. I'm thinking of getting the smaller one IF the overall diameter of it is A LOT smaller than the larger one. I'll wait until I see the actual presentation before I order.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Regular Contributor

From looking at the videos with the upcoming TSV, it looks to me that the original is the smaller of the 2 options. I have the original and it measures almost 6" around the plastic bristles. The videos show both, and the larger one seems bigger than the original to me.

Super Contributor
Interesting. I'll have to watch the video, because the original (which I have) is a 1 1/2" barrel which is the size of the larger of the two TSVs that are coming up. And they're saying the smaller one is 1" barrel for short hair...so I'm hoping it's a lot smaller in overall diameter than the original.
~ Ian Maclaren
Respected Contributor

Dear All, when is the TSV with the smaller perfecter going to be? I have the original but cut my hair short and cannot miss this tsv! Thanks

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor
Saturday 4/26 :-)
~ Ian Maclaren
Regular Contributor

I posted a question regarding the barrel size of the original Perfecter on the blog post pertaining to the upcoming TSV. Hopefully it will be answered prior to the presentation.

Respected Contributor
On 4/24/2014 MrsT said: Saturday 4/26 :-)

Thanks MrsT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy)

~Live with Intention~