Occasional Contributor

Susan gravers printed crop pants

Anyone else notice how nicely the printed crop pants fit Susan? They fit her legs perfectly - not too tight but no extra fabric around legs like the models or Pat.
Super Contributor

Re: Susan gravers printed crop pants

I love Susan Graver but I have to say that those printed pants are pretty hideous. Sorry, but I have visions of women who should never wear a printed pant wearing those all over America and it's not pretty. And, Susan's pants may have had her pants fitted so they look so good on her.

Occasional Contributor

Agree
Respected Contributor

Oh ladies, printed pants on heavy legs just don't go together...Jackie looked like she had pajama pants on....not a good thing at all.

...and not one solid, that's odd they wouldn't offer a solid.

Super Contributor

SG has several versions of crops in solid liquid knit, one with pockets, one with vented hem. I have several pair for travel. They're still available, as DGD recently bought several 'AS IS' for an upcoming cruise with college friends.

I've been wearing SG since before she was on Q.

Glad to see more prints in pants. Love prints for traveling (they don't show ice cream drips){#emotions_dlg.devil2}.

They can be very slimming on larger people, provided the RIGHT print is chosen and you choose 'slim leg' pants rather than straight leg ones. Lands' End has been selling their slim Sport Knits in patterns for 20 years.

I own the Navy Dot in a SG Liquid Knit full length pant. I did have them tailored, so they are now a 'slim leg'. Looks far better than they did as a straight leg.

Honored Contributor

On SG and all the models at midnight they were pulling on the opening at the bottom of the legs because they were too tight and getting stuck on their calves. EVERY ONE of them - when they did a close up to show the leg opening had to pull them down - I would not be interested in buying these anyway but that would be a really irritating thing if your wearing those - to have them bunched up because they are too tight around the calf all day long. In real life clothes have to have some space between a person and the clothes so you are able to move in them. Most of us do not sit in one place immobile all day long.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine a worse fabric for pants than liquid knit... but at least the prints might be camouflaging which could only help with such thin fabric. Not a big fan of the TSV prints

Frequent Contributor

Ugh.
Esteemed Contributor

No way I am putting a print on my bottom half

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I'll be on the lookout for these when they show up as an 'AS IS' item. Most everything I buy from Q is 'as is', clearance, last clicks or comes from a Q outlet store. (My best outlet store find this past season was 4 Dennis Basso Suede jackets with zippered sleeves for $33 each. I have short arms, and can easily turn the sleeves back to fit me. Beats having leather coats altered as I usually have to do).

LOVE Liquid Knit and Butter Knit for travel. I'm generally gone for several weeks, and I can easily take 7 - 10 pair of pants and a dozen tops in my carry-on bag (my ONLY bag), and the stuff never wrinkles.

This past November while on a river cruise in Europe, patterned pants FAR outnumbered solids on locals and tourists alike. Age made no difference.