Super Contributor

Does anyone have any information on this TSV? I think there will be new color offerings. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: May 16 TSV - Roma 2 Tote

Will this one have a secure closure with repaired handles?

Respected Contributor

I think that brand is way overpriced for a generic brand.

Super Contributor

I do think it's pricey, but I'm curious what the TSV price will be. If it doesn't have a better closure (as toril inquired above), I'm passing. Not necessary for a zip-top, but some kind of magnetic, at least. That clip thing is too much of a pain and really annoying to reach in and around to get something real quick, but if you don't latch it, the bag doesn't hang right, imo. I ordered the last Roma TSV and sent it back because I could not deal with that clasp thing and the bag was just hanging odd, if I left it undone.

Super Contributor

californiamomofthree - I could not agree more. I would love to see a magnetic closure on the bag. I just wonder if they have had time to make changes to the bag as others have mentioned.

Super Contributor

toril: Logic and reason would suggest they at least fixed the peeling handle issue since it makes NO business sense at all for them not to based on all the returns and probably replacements they seemed to have to deal with last time around. The closure issue is less likely to have been addressed, imo. Only because I don't seem to recall it being a major "deal breaker" for the masses. It is for me, but in general, if they know they can sell boat loads of them without changing the design, I'm sure they won't. That said, I will be anxiously awaiting either a pre-order email or the on-air presentation for the details. I do love the bag, even though it's plain, I think it's a very classic and chic style. I just know me and what I will and won't deal with in the long run as far as ease of carrying/using my bag.

Super Contributor

I own two of this bag, one in ostrich and one in black and I've had no problem with either. I was hoping that Lisa would come out with spring colors, particularly a pale pink, which she did. I love the look, style, and size. I'm anxiously awaiting a preorder email also. I do not want to miss out on the blush color.

Honored Contributor

I would think this TSV would be the same price as her last one.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure they'll be plenty of bags available and you won't miss it.

if you do, don't forget there are plenty of cancelled, returned orders so I doubt it will be a sell out.

New Contributor

Where has everyone seen this? I want to see a pic! Lisa stated on her facebook, it has a snap cloture.