Contributor
On tv they keep saying that the TSV is sold out, but it is still available for purchase online. Does this happen often with items they say on tv are sold out?
Trusted Contributor

It happens because some people will change their mind and cancel their order so a few will pop back as being available.

Frequent Contributor

What was the TSV? It doesnt show anything no info

Super Contributor

What was the Honora TSV?

No pictures, no information. I don't buy these "pearls" but curious at what they had that would supposedly sell out.

tea

Occasional Contributor
Honored Contributor

if you click on tsv now it shows a multi-row bracelet but doesn't say OTO

Honored Contributor

Yes, it happens a lot with colors/sizes, too. The hosts have to consider how many people are on the phone lines and online even if they're calling in for other things, because otherwise they'll talk about an item when it's already sold out and leave new people angry because they're calling in for a sold out item.

If a host says a color is sold out, I can almost always still get it online, but only for a short time. If I hesitate too long, it will be gone.

Honored Contributor

The online system lags GREATLY behind the actual inventory. I've discussed this at length with CS and "management" and was disgusted that though they have the ability to fix this, they choose not too.

Order ON THE PHONE if you really something and NEVER online. Every CS rep has told me this.

I do.

Super Contributor
On 4/11/2014 sahmIam said:

The online system lags GREATLY behind the actual inventory. I've discussed this at length with CS and "management" and was disgusted that though they have the ability to fix this, they choose not too.

I think this is why so many orders end up as backorder. It's that lag.

Super Contributor

Honora 11.0mm–14.0mm Ming Cultured Pearl Graduated Sterling Necklace