Frequent Contributor

Anyone Know The TSV For April 8th?

If someone already said what's coming up at midnight, I haven't seen it on the boards. Thanks in advance, if you already know what the TSV will be. I love Valerie's things!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Know The TSV For April 8th?

I'll bump it up for you. I don't care but you do so I'll bump it up so it doesn't get lost!

Esteemed Contributor

S/3 Lit Mercury Glass Spheres with Garden Stakes by Valerie

Buy More & Save $3!

QVC Price: $48.50

Special Price:

$39.98

Shipping & Handling: $7.47

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

See Details

• Silver
  • Blue
  • Chocolate
  • Green
  • Amber
H202225 Set of 3 Lit Mercury Glass Spheres with Garden Stakes by Valerie
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

Didn't they just have some of these balls as a TSV awhile back? It looks like QVC is running out of things to have as a TSV as repeats are becoming more and more frequent. Perhaps they need to get more vendors and more variety.....

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/7/2014 LEXIE said:

Didn't they just have some of these balls as a TSV awhile back? It looks like QVC is running out of things to have as a TSV as repeats are becoming more and more frequent. Perhaps they need to get more vendors and more variety.....

I agree. It's been a really long time since they had something really new. Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2014 betteb said:
On 4/7/2014 LEXIE said:

I agree. It's been a really long time since they had something really new. Smiley Sad

at least it isn't those fold-up storage cubes again!