Super Contributor

What are your thoughts about the upcoming TSV: Go Smile Sonic Blue 5 pc Teeth Whitening System?

The order #A254224

Description: What is it: A teeth-whitening system built into a sonic toothbrush that lets you clean and whiten as you brush! Featuring a combination of Sonic cleaning--which uses blue light wavelengths--and Hyperox whitening gel, Go Smile penetrates into teeth to help remove stains for results that keep getting better as you use it!

QVC Price: $109.00

Special Price:

$89.72

Shipping & Handling: $8.72

So what do you think about the blue light technology? The offer and price? I believe this is for April 1st.

Valued Contributor

Re: What are your thoughts about the upcoming TSV: Go Smile Sonic Blue 5 pc Teeth Whitening System?

Is anyone at all interested in this TSV? Use Go Smile products? Use a sonic toothbrush? Would love to hear if anyone thinks this is a good kit at a good price? Thanks!

Contributor

Re: What are your thoughts about the upcoming TSV: Go Smile Sonic Blue 5 pc Teeth Whitening System?

If 2 people used the brush, wouldn't you have to change the brush head each time you used it? Could be annoying.

Regular Contributor

On 4/1/2014 OldSoul said:

If 2 people used the brush, wouldn't you have to change the brush head each time you used it? Could be annoying.

It's not at all annoying. I own a electronic toothbrush system now and three of us use it. Each head is color coded and it pops off easily, you just slide the next head on or remove yours and place it in the container so it's ready for the next persons use.

I have a blue light system (for whitening)(separate from the power brush) now and love this new idea of combining of the two. I am ordering it.

Trusted Contributor

I'm ordering it. I needed a new sonic toothbrush . I wonder if this toothbrush is equivalent in quality to sonicare.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering if it would be harmful to your teeth if you whitened them twice a day? and how does it affect caps?