New Contributor
I just purchased my first kitchen aid today in the gloss cinnamon does anyone have this color
Esteemed Contributor
I don't have it in the gloss cinnamon but I always admire it. Mine is 25 years old and counting and I always say maybe I will get the gloss as my next one if I ever need to. They last forever. You are going to love it. Enjoy!
New Contributor

I just ordered the same color today. I am hoping I like it. I was a little concerned that these mixers have a 4 star rating on the reviews. Everything I have always heard was that there were so great. I hope I am not disappointed.

Honored Contributor

You will wonder how you ever got along without one!

I have the anniversary edition candy apple red KA mixer. I came out before the beater that scrapes the bowl...I had to get mine separate. You will LOVE that beater....it makes cake mixes a snap.

After I got my KA, I started making homemade marshmallows. They have to be beaten for 15 minutes straight and I ruined two hand mixers before I got my KA. Marshmallows are easy, fun and delicious. I even made a S'More Pie with a Marshmallow topping, toasted with a blowtorch.

Honored Contributor

I have 2, the same TSV version today that I bought from the Q as a TSV at least 10 years ago (mine didn't come with the flex beater, though) and a bowl lift professional 600 that I got as a QVC TSV 3-4 years ago.

I love them both. I use them both. They serve different purposes. The 600 is better for the attachments like making pasta (IMO).

Mine are both white. I could not bring myself to get a color either time but I do have color enjoy. That cranberry was tempting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've been making Irish Soda Bread every week this month and it's such a breeze to throw it in there with the dough hook.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My mother has one, but she talked me out of the TSV, the motor power is not all that for the price point.

Trusted Contributor

That gloss cinnamon is so pretty. Mine is some kind of light yellow but I forgot the actual name. I like the intensity of the newer colors. Of course the advantage of white is that it will never go out of style.

Enjoy using it and looking at it. You will love it, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

And use it for EVERYTHING. Leave it on the counter and mix your pancakes and scrambled eggs and all your everyday stuff in it.

You have to dirty a bowl and a fork anyway, might as well dirty the bowl and the beater.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I have the gloss cinnamon ... it is a rich, deep color. Mine is the lift mixer that was a TSV a couple years ago ... a Professional 5 Plus, which replaced my old 4.5 quart bowl white one, which we gave to our son. I use it for everything!!

You will love your KitchenAid and the color ..... enjoy!!