Occasional Contributor

I have been looking at the skinnytees every day to see if there are any more colors in stock. This morning when I searched "skinnytees" a set of two skinnytees tanks came up. It says Today's Special Value. There are about 4 or 5 color choices and they are all on waitlist. Is this going to be the TSV soon and they are just listed early? I put an order in for a set on waitlist.

Respected Contributor

I can't believe these showed up as the TSV. They are actually two tanks and not a cami in the bunch. These always sell out first and then they get more in. I don't know when the TSV is.

I don't care for the skinny tees for myself but for those that do... 2 tanks! 29.94 in 5 color choices with the second one in a different color.

Contributor
I don't see it coming up on the program guide. Thanks for sharing, ordered two sets on wait-list as well!
Frequent Contributor
On 1/10/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I can't believe these showed up as the TSV. They are actually two tanks and not a cami in the bunch. These always sell out first and then they get more in. I don't know when the TSV is.

I don't care for the skinny tees for myself but for those that do... 2 tanks! 29.94 in 5 color choices with the second one in a different color.

i went on last night and they were there. I went to order on waitlist today and they are gone. Do you have an item number? Can't understand why I could not find them!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the Skinnytees - too long. But that's an awesome price.

Regular Contributor

She and Shawn said on a previous show Skinny Tees TSV will be in Feb.

Respected Contributor

February 28th.

Contributor

Thanks so much for that info for Feb. 28 was hoping a little earlier than that but that is good I am getting 3 sets , I love to layer these under things and they also take you in a little which is always good, {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I am so glad I ran across this thread! These definitely look like something I'd purchase. I am 5'10 and always layer long tanks under my shirts. Not super crazy about the color combos. I wish there was a set of 2 white.

Trusted Contributor
Nylon and spandex, no cotton. Do you like this material?