Honored Contributor

Went to a friends home today she had the nicest deviled egg dishes then I realized they were temptations. She said she bought them from QVC but I can't seem to locate these set/2. Does anyone have item #? Thank you

Valued Contributor

K40344 includes a serving dish for deviled eggs. Don't know if this is the one your friend has, but it is a Temp-tations dish that works for that. HTH.

Honored Contributor
Thank you my friend gave me item #h204203 but sadly they are no longer available. Guess it was a seasonal item will keep it on my wish list in case they return!
Honored Contributor

I thought you meant "recipes"..........my grandpa was an egg dealer way-back-when. We ate tons of eggs.........and nobody died of a heart attack, either (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

hi homedecor1, I posted about these around the 20th of March in the "New Items" thread...I took a look at the item #'s and both the OW & FL has sold out!! both were available in 13-14 different colors...they all went "flying" out the door! I wonder if Tara only had a certain number (several thousand probably) available just to see how well they would sell? In any case, they do make for a very nice presentation and thanks for you opinion about nice they looked in person!

OW-H204203

FL-H204204

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 Desertdi said:

I thought you meant "recipes"..........my grandpa was an egg dealer way-back-when. We ate tons of eggs.........and nobody died of a heart attack, either (!)

I too thought you meant recipes. Sorry you meant the actual dish that held the deviled eggs.

Honored Contributor

This year's egg dishes went fast. They came in sets of two, so I'm guessing that very soon, they may show up on ebay, as not everyone wants two of them.

Lisa did say they would be getting more back, but it may be next spring before that happens.

She has done egg dishes before, and they sold quickly and were very popular. I don't see the sense in bring so few of these items that both she and Q knows will sell well. They are massed produced in China, for heavens sake, they could have brought them by the tens of thousands. I think the Q buyers aren't in tune with customer wishes oftentimes.

Valued Contributor

Tara is known to have a minimum of 2 pieces and not single pieces when selling on the Q as everyone knows who follows Temp-tations! Selling 2 egg dishes is really a smart move...if you don't need 2 then "gift" one or have it as a back up when having a party/family get together! I know when all my family gets together I would need both trays!! I missed getting the first round of egg dishes but will make sure I get then when they are back!!

And as usual, these are not just for eggs! Can use them for appetizers, bake cookies in them...many different ways to use these!!

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 Desertdi said:

i had a great uncle that used to eat half a dozen eggs and half a pound of bacon at a time......the eggs were cheap and filling when growing up in the time period he grew up in and he came from a large family. he lived a long and relatively healthy life, even surviving polio.

i would love to have those egg dishes, but not in old world....would love her to do them in the dragon fly pattern, the poppy, the solid vine pattern, or the shells. i think they could be used to serve one bite appetizers along with deviled eggs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein