New Contributor

Inquirering about a product i saw this morning on QVC page

I saw a three piece farm platter set that you could hang on the wall. It was also a baking or serving item. i believe it was a cow a chicken and a pig. By the time i saw it wasnt available anymore. that was at 6 in the morning. Could anyone let me know where I could find this item or even if its still available. Thank You.

Valued Contributor

Re: Inquirering about a product i saw this morning on QVC page

hi Tammy058, welcome to the Temp-tation forums!! So glad to see you here! I didn't watch the Temp-tations show this morning but if you go to the "home page" here on the Q (top left hand corner) then look down on the left side of the page, you will see the "Program Guide" for the day, click on that and then you will see all the programs presented, click on the 5am-6am presentation of Temp-tations and it will take you to everything that was presented for that hour. Hope I explained it so you can understand.

The only set of "farmer's" bake ware I saw was the new "Farmers Market 13x9 Deep Dish w/Lid it plus wire rack & plastic storage cover...it comes in 3 different colors. There is also a video presentation.

If you did see this animal set presented, maybe since it sold out (?) then that s why I didn't see it on the page? Please let us know if you find what you are looking for!!

I see where you say QVC "page" so I will look around & see if I can find out anything in other places...

Honored Contributor

The set you saw has been retired. Was it part of the background set, or did you see it offered in a presentation? I can't imagine they brought it back, as it has been gone for awhile.

It was called Farmyard Trio, and the item number was K36644 if you'd like to look at the video and see if that is the one you are talking about.

New Contributor

Thank You mominohio. yes the Farmyard Trio was the item I saw on QVC.It wasnt presented on tv I saw it either under the clearence section or just the temptation section of the search for kitchen and food. I am very dissapointed its been retired. It was so cute. I checked Ebay they dont have it nor does the temptation website. Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

It seems that all the unique and really cute Temp-tations pieces get retired ASAP and yet Old World goes on and on and on...

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
New Contributor

I dont care for the new changes to the QVC site. I dont think they are user friendly. Things are to scattered and harder to find. they did away with the as is category and made it much harder to go to your order status and wish list. If it wasnt broke they shouldnt have fixed it. Very disappointed! This will keep me from enjoyng and buying products from QVC. To muchwork.

Valued Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Topaz Gem said:

It seems that all the unique and really cute Temp-tations pieces get retired ASAP and yet Old World goes on and on and on...

OW is fine for me but tons of TT lovers want different patterns which I can understand!! Ireally like the new Farmer's Market dishes and also the Butterfly designs. Some of the FL are so fancy looking but I have too many OW to change out what already have. What I have been wanting/wishing for, for several years now is the Christmas design "Snowy Nights" design! Only place I have seen it is on ebay but I didn't want to pay what the seller was asking BUT I have made up my mind this year...I am getting every piece of it that I can & same sets of it too!! I think it is so different than anything I have seen Tara come out with!