Respected Contributor

That feeling when you've spent two hours re-packing the largest set of temp-tations for shipping back and just when it's all packed and ready to go you see a forgotten piece on your table....

Valued Contributor

Oh now is right, sorry this happened to you.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they won't even check that closely. I think if you pack it nice enough, they just send it to someone else.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/7/2015 lacey1 said:

Maybe they won't even check that closely. I think if you pack it nice enough, they just send it to someone else.

{#emotions_dlg.lol} "As is!!"

Honored Contributor
I've done that before with an envelope. Got the mail ready to go and see a check on the table. Have to open the envelope and can't peel the stamp off and had no more stamps. Set it aside and finish it up later.
Honored Contributor

I've done that with many other items. In the past QVC has always been very understanding and would say, "Just forget about it, don't worry".

However, anymore (with the shipping changes, etc), who know anymore. I guess I'd open back the box and fix it.

i think there are a lot of changes in QVC and I don't think I'm going to like many of them. i don't order like I used to.

When I order anything I figure in the cost of the shipping TO ME and IF I have to send it back because it never fits or I don't like it anymore.

Honored Contributor

i cannot imagine NOT including every piece of whatever i ordered if i was sending it back to ANY company unless it was a broken piece that they had said not to include.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2015 SarahW said:
On 3/7/2015 lacey1 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} "As is!!"

lolol... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2015 sunshine45 said:

i cannot imagine NOT including every piece of whatever i ordered if i was sending it back to ANY company unless it was a broken piece that they had said not to include. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

This.

I can imagine the frustration of trying to re-box an entire set of stoneware. I sure wouldn't want to do it. But if I found a piece left out I would start over. Maybe give yourself some time and then get back to it. It's the weekend, so you have some time and don't have to rush it.

Respected Contributor
On 3/7/2015 sunshine45 said:

i cannot imagine NOT including every piece of whatever i ordered if i was sending it back to ANY company unless it was a broken piece that they had said not to include.

I totally agree ....