Honored Contributor
K42047 is brand new, and is a set of different colored measuring cups with a holder. Each piece has a lady bug. I ordered mine, and there are two 5 star reviews. I like the gingham pieces.
Respected Contributor

The gingham is very pretty. It would look really nice in my country/farmhouse kitchen.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
On 3/6/2015 Topaz Gem said:

The gingham is very pretty. It would look really nice in my country/farmhouse kitchen.

Yes, I agree. It looks like a cute set. I hope more gingham is offered this spring/summer.
Honored Contributor

Very cute! Love the ladybug one!

Honored Contributor
On 3/8/2015 colliemom3 said:

Very cute! Love the ladybug one!

I am anxious to receive mine. It shipped on Friday, and so I should have it by the end of the week. I hope to get a good one. Sometimes with this brand it is hit or miss. The photo on line sure is cute.
Respected Contributor

They're cute, but not that practical. I'd like handles on the side: these seem as though they'd be slippery to handle.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/10/2015 insomniac said:

They're cute, but not that practical. I'd like handles on the side: these seem as though they'd be slippery to handle.

I don't really use mine to "measure" but use them as little prep bowls when I'm cooking. I used the large picket fence one to keep easter candy in as well.

And I'm sure everyone has seen the new Gingham Garden decor pieces. I ordered the large candle and the candle trio. So cute!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, they're cute, but I also think they're impractical.

Handles on the side are vital (to me). A couple reviews mentioned that they are inaccurate for measuring--and that's extremely important.

So if you want cute containers that you never use for measuring, these are for you.

Contributor

I have the gingham baking set from last year and they are very sweet.

Occasional Contributor
I think they're good for measuring things that don't need to be so precise... Like a cup of chopped nuts or chocolate chips. They are also good for cracking your eggs into, one at a time, before adding them to your recipe. Don't want a bad egg to ruin your entire recipe!