New Contributor

Can someone identify this pattern? I purchased this set several years ago and have used it often; however, I have not seen it available in years. I'd love to buy more if Temp-tations would bring it back!! There are several customers who have expressed interest in a pattern that will complement Mexican designs and this one would be perfect. It doesn't limit use with a definite Mexican theme but gives a FUN, colorful pattern which works with all sorts of styles! Any chance of bringing this one back?

Displaying IMG_0700.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Older pattern ~ LOVE it!

I can't see the picture.

New Contributor

Well, that's weird! Hmm. Sorry. I'll try to upload it differently ... Shows up great for me!

Displaying IMG_0700.JPG

New Contributor

Jannay,

I am unable see the photo you uploaded but if the pattern is a horizontal stripe in a Brown/Cream/Yellow/Green it is called San Maro. I also started collecting it several years ago because it was a more masculine pattern. The pattern will fit into a Mexican or earth toned themed kitchen very well. The pattern was discontinued several years ago. Hope this helps you.

Kerry

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Jannay said:

Well, that's weird! Hmm. Sorry. I'll try to upload it differently ... Shows up great for me!

Displaying IMG_0700.JPG

If this picture is online, right-click on it and choose "copy image,"; then paste it in here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland