New Contributor

I have a set of the blue Floral Lace Dishes, as well as numerous preparation and serving dishes, all of which I love, but what I haven't found are a set of low bowls with wide rims, sometimes referred to as soup or pasta dishes, to replace my Pfalzgraff pasta bowls (which don't match my new set of temptations dishes!) I keep searching, assuming this is something you would certainly be creating, but as yet, have been disappointed to not find anything that replaces them. Why, Why, Why? This is a very common dish among most dishware sets, but you seem to be ignoring it! Please address this gap in your dishware!!!

Honored Contributor

that is a good idea......i would also love to see a large round pasta SERVING bowl......maybe with a matching pasta untensil? please TARA think about doing some new designs or solid colors in these types of pieces!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I was lucky about a year ago I got the ""clearance"" on large pasta bowl set -- came with 4 nice rimmed bowls. Wanted to get another set but sadly discontinued.
Honored Contributor

There have been pasta bowl sets in the past in FL, Old World, and a couple of other lesser known patterns. They have been retired for awhile, so I wouldn't be surprised if she brings more in the next couple of years. She is now in the phase of her company where she is bringing things back or new versions of older favorites on a regular basis.