New Contributor
Why no more pieces in creme color?
Esteemed Contributor

There are cream pieces. Not many, but they are on QVC.com and the temptations website. I have some.

Cogito ergo sum
New Contributor
It appears that new pieces on Q are not offered in creme. Discontinued color for new production?
Occasional Contributor

I would love to see Temptations in a gold or deep yellow color. I have bought only a few pieces because my favorite gold/yellow shade is not an option. Can we go there?

Occasional Contributor

I recently purchased a Rachael Ray 5 pc. stoneware set in mustard color. Love that shade. Please make some temptations in a mustard shade.

New Contributor
I wish I knew how to use this whole get up. I want to ask questions about temptations, can any one help me out? I want to know why they don't make a 13 piece in florals lace. I want to start a collection but if I can't get what I want in my lace why start trying to collect?
Regular Contributor

I love cobalt blue but I DETEST the brown trim they put on everything. I sent a set back and until they get rid of that rim it won't enter my home again.

Respected Contributor

No cream. No yellow.

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:

No cream. No yellow.

Sunday Tara mentioned something about bringing yellow back. This was in response to a caller's suggestion for more yellow. Cream should be available too--lots of people like neutrals.

Occasional Contributor

I wish her sets included some solid pieces with the patterned ones - I don't like everything to always be so match-matchy.