Contributor

Any video available on packing temptation for return?

I received a set of temp-tation bakers and the paint is literally smeared on about 4 of the pieces. Didn't notice until I unpacked everything now I'm trying to figure out how to get everything back in the box for an exchange. My daughter gave them to me so want to have this set. Anyone know if there's a video showing how everything goes back in box? I'm sad they were shipped to me in this state.
Honored Contributor

Re: Any video available on packing temptation for return?

Can't say that I've heard of anything like that. I'd call customer service and see if they have any ideas.
Honored Contributor

Welcome to the world of Temptations! Hit or miss on paint, glaze, etc Honestly I would repack it the best I could ( to get it in the box) and let QVC worry about the return condition .... After all they will only chuck them if there that bad ( then again might show up in outlets). Just make sure that QVC is paying for the return.
Valued Contributor

Just put them in the box the best you can---call QVC CS & have them informed the items are defective, & you WANT the returned shipping charges.

Esteemed Contributor

Why not use a different box and bubble wrap.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Why not order your second set and pay attention when you unbox it? Then use that box to send back the first set. Check reviews first to make sure the smearing is not a universal problem.

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 depglass said:

Why not order your second set and pay attention when you unbox it? Then use that box to send back the first set. Check reviews first to make sure the smearing is not a universal problem.

This is the best advice, and you can take both sets, and attempt to make one complete and good set out of them. Then send back the left overs.

Sad to say, but this line and a lot of Valerie Par Hill stuff requires ordering multiple sets to pull together just one of good quality