Not applicable

Can you do a black Floral Lace canisters and a black Foral Lace Cookie Jar? I would love to have 3 or 4 sets of each to go with the rest of my Black Floral Lace collections.

Honored Contributor

There is a set of two Floral Lace canisters here on Q item number K303392. They are rather small and rather expensive. There was a set of three offered several years ago, and can be found sometimes on ebay.

Many have been asking for bigger canisters that would actually hold a bag of flour and sugar, so perhaps in the future.

Valued Contributor
On 10/27/2014 2 Shots said:

Can you do a black Floral Lace canisters and a black Foral Lace Cookie Jar? I would love to have 3 or 4 sets of each to go with the rest of my Black Floral Lace collections.

Floral Lace is really beautiful and in black seems to be very classy! If you read the reviews here on the Q, many are saying the same thing as you, bought several sets to make 4 or even 6 canisters! Some say they wished they had bought more of them when they were in stock! Some are using them for their purpose...flour, sugar, etc. but some say they use them for other items such as cookies, candies!

5 star reviews!!

Trusted Contributor

about 3 yrs ago i got a canister set from here.. in cranberry to match my kitchen, of course they discontinued it... seems like all the nice stuff they do away with..

Honored Contributor

Black floral lace sounds like a negligee. May be something subliminal going on here.