New Contributor

I saw Tara on, In The Kitchen with David, this past Wednesay night. She made a rueben dip that was baked in the oven. Can't find it.....Help!

Valued Contributor

here ya go!!

HOT REUBEN DIP

16 oz cream cheese, room temperature

1 cup mayonnaise

4 Tablespoons ketchup

2 Tablespoons horseradish

2 Tablespoons relish

5 cups grated Swiss cheese (divided into 4-cup and 1-cup portions)

1 pound sliced corned beef, chopped

1 cup sauerkraut, drained, patted dry and chopped

½ cup chopped chives

Pumpernickel bread, sliced and quartered

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

1. Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup and relish in your temp-tations bowl and beat on medium speed with hand mixer until smooth – about 1 minute.

2. Add 4 cups of Swiss cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut and chives and mix until well blended on medium speed.

3. Put mixture in 13”x9” temp-tations baker and top with 1 cup of Swiss cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.

4. Serve with pumpernickel bread.

Valued Contributor

New Contributor

Many thank you's for the receipt and so fast!!!!!

Respected Contributor
I had no idea how much I even wanted this recipe...LOL. I had never heard of it,which is unfortunate...I LOVE Reubens and I am going to love this dip. Everyone brings the same old dips to football and holiday parties.I an gonna roll in with this and wow my friends. Thanks to Agg Queen for requesting and gkelly5744 for posting this dip recipe.
Valued Contributor
On 10/18/2014 Agg Queen said:

Many thank you's for the receipt and so fast!!!!!

You are very welcome, Agg Queen! It was no problem & glad I was able to help! Anytime in the future if you need to find a recipe or item number, I will gladly try to find it for you and so will several others here on the Temp-tation threads!!

Valued Contributor
On 10/18/2014 birkin baby said: I had no idea how much I even wanted this recipe...LOL. I had never heard of it,which is unfortunate...I LOVE Reubens and I am going to love this dip. Everyone brings the same old dips to football and holiday parties.I an gonna roll in with this and wow my friends. Thanks to Agg Queen for requesting and gkelly5744 for posting this dip recipe.

your welcome! It does look very good! If anyone makes this I hope they will post back & let others know how it turned out!

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 Remee said:

I see so many people on these threads asking for simple things they could find themselves by either using google or just thinking with a tiny bit of logic.

I am getting very concerned that so many people do this, yet seem able to use a computer to convey their message but are so helpless in figuring out such simple things. Or are they just lazy when asking so many total strangers to do the work for them? I mean really, how hard is it to figure it out ??

Is this more of the "dumbing down" of America they keep talking about ??

you are very concerned about this? Seriously,if you don't want to answer,that's fine but no need to call posters lazy. If she hadn't asked,I would not have known about this dip. So see,silver lining...not all dark clouds.
Super Contributor
That sounds so delicious. I'm going to have to make some.
Super Contributor
On 10/18/2014 Remee said:

I see so many people on these threads asking for simple things they could find themselves by either using google or just thinking with a tiny bit of logic.

I am getting very concerned that so many people do this, yet seem able to use a computer to convey their message but are so helpless in figuring out such simple things. Or are they just lazy when asking so many total strangers to do the work for them? I mean really, how hard is it to figure it out ??

Is this more of the "dumbing down" of America they keep talking about ??

I don't know about the dumbing down thing, but your post is definitely an example of people hiding behind their computer to say rude things to others that they probably would never say to their face. Was it really necessary? What I thought when I read your post was " wow this person sounds really unhappy".