Contributor

TEMPTATIONS HARVEST PATTERN DINNERWARE

Not too long ago Tara McConnell said that the Harvest pattern dinnerware would be here soon. I haven't heard anything since. Does anyone know of a date for the airing? I don't do Facebook so I can't follow anything there if she posted an update there. I started collecting the Harvest a few years ago and it is so hard to get because it is seasonal and Tara doesn't bring enough of it. It usually sells out before it gets aired or within 30 seconds of it being shown. If she brought more, she could sell more, hence more money for her. I have heard people call in and say it should be available all year long and I totally agree.

Super Contributor

Re: TEMPTATIONS HARVEST PATTERN DINNERWARE

November 5th is "Holidays At Home" Day, and Tara has the TSV in "Temp-Tations: Presentable Kitchen". Perhaps it will be aired then. I've seen it somewhere already, because I remember what it looks like. Can't remember where though, sorry. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

HTH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ! I just found it !!! Click on Kitchen and Food Category on the Home Page. Then click on Temp-Tations. Look at the picture under "New Arrivals"...THAT"S IT !!!! Pretty, huh ?

Valued Contributor

hi AuntJudyQ, I agree that the Harvest pattern is very popular! I can't answer your question as to when or if Tara will have the Harvest dinnerware for sale, wish I could but the TSV that Remee is talking about is a 18 piece bake ware set that is available in Harvest, as of today at least! HTH!

The items numbers for the sets are

K41858 (Old World) AND K41859 (Floral Lace)

Old World (11 choices) and Floral Lace (11 choices)

18 piece bake and serve set for $99.96 and $18.97 shipping

Honored Contributor

There is a closed Facebook page and folks on there have said that their Harvest dinnerware that they had on waitlist is now showing that it is going to ship. Some folks on there are showing pictures of some Harvest dinnerware, but in the vivid line. Not sure if they are doing regular and Vivid or just one.

You can access Temp-tations Facebook page, even if you don't do Facebook, because it is a public page (Valerie Par Hill as well). You can see all the pictures posed, read and see others posts, you just can't comment or ask questions.

That is the best place to go, and often, as they will usually announce when things are coming out.

Contributor

Remee,

I clicked on that but I don't see the dinnerware sets. You know, the service for 4 (usually 16 pieces - dinner plates, salad plate, soup bowl and mug).

Super Contributor

Tara said tonight Harvest on this Sunday, hope it is the dinnerware !

Valued Contributor

was on presentation today 11/02/2014, and sold out before the presentation was over!! hope you got it as I think I heard Tara & David say that this particular set would be retiring and Harvest is a seasonal pattern so it will not be offered again!

Super Contributor

Yea, I got 1 set. I kept looking starting at 11 this morning !! lol

Valued Contributor

On 11/2/2014 yellowkitty said:

Yea, I got 1 set. I kept looking starting at 11 this morning !! lol

Glad you were able to get you a set in Harvest!! It sold out fast!!

Super Contributor

Harvest is showing as available again.