New Contributor

Question about the poinsettia pattern

Does anyone know if the 16 piece dinnerware is going to be offered this year? I did not see it during the "Christmas in July" and, so far, have not yet seen it for sale. Thanks for any information you may provide! Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about the poinsettia pattern

I would either try Tara's blog , her FB page or go to Temptations.com for the answer to this. How could any of us know this?

Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 happy housewife said:

I would either try Tara's blog , her FB page or go to Temptations.com for the answer to this. How could any of us know this?

Ummm, well, someone here could know this from already reading her FB page, or the Temptations.com web site, and it would be perfectly legitimate to ask here assuming someone else here has that knowledge already.

OP, sorry, I don't know for sure. There has been lots of talk about it on FB, and the very best page for information on FB concerning Temp-tations is the Temp-tationistas Anonymous page.

Honored Contributor

the new big TSV set comes in a poinsettia pattern in the old world, but i am not sure if that is what you are looking for.......it doesnt have dinnerware though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 10/10/2014 happy housewife said:

good answer to the OP about going to Tara's FB page or to Temp-tation site to get a better answer to the question! A poster on here could know the answer but I have found that it is always better to see the info myself (and to have used the product) & not take what someone else "says" about an item. I hope you find out something and if you do please let us TT lovers know!

I was looking at the Q's Temp-tation pages and didn't realize just how many Poinsettia sets there are for sale! I really like this pattern but working on another Christmas themed design right now (retired now & hard to find). Maybe in another year?

New Contributor

Thank you for the suggestions!

Respected Contributor

Queenlet, I have been waiting for a dinnerware set too. I got the 16 piece set and some other pieces, like the mugs and muffins set, in Poinsettia last year. I have been waiting patiently for the dinnerware but haven't seen it offered at all. However, I now think I've decided to just buy 3 green plates and 3 red plates from Fiestaware. I have been one of the lucky ones with absolutely no problems with any of my Temptations, but I do like the idea of buying American made items where I can. I am also thinking that I would like the look of the solid pieces on my table.

Respected Contributor

The dinnerware in Poinsettia is available today. Despite what I said above I went ahead and ordered one set, basically because I never got around to checking out the fiesta ware colors in person to see how they would match and also because of the price of this set and easy pay. I am still planning to pick up some fiesta ware plates later, but thought I'd go ahead and pick this up now.

Respected Contributor

Wow, those bowls look much bigger on tv than I thought they were in the pictures.

Valued Contributor

H201980
Temp-tations Hand-Painted 16-pc Service for 4 Dinnerware Set
<h1 class="fn">Temp-tations Hand-Painted 16-pc Service for 4 Dinnerware Set</h1>

Easy Pay Offer Expires 10/28/14 @ 11:59PM PST!

Retail Value: $94.00

QVC Price: $66.00

Featured Price:

$59.98

Shipping & Handling: $14.22

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

Easy Pay! 4 Installments of $14.99, plus Tax and S & H