Not applicable

Need to replace broken pieces. How

I had a 11"x7" baking dish cracked and broke recently. I heard on ITKWD that I can contact Tara to request a replacement. How do I contact Tara @ temptations?
New Contributor

Re: Need to replace broken pieces. How

Call TT Customer Service Monday thru Friday at 800-442-8677.

Honored Contributor

You will have to pay S&H - most posters say it's around $10.

Honored Contributor

When you call, be sure to have your item number handy for the set the piece came from, as they require that to complete your transaction.

Super Contributor

Check out the new thread entitled NEW PIONEER WOMAN. Thanks !

Trusted Contributor

I just don't get it, with your problem and so many problems with cracking and breaking, WHY, WHY would you even want a replacement? Waiting for something to happen again? Call QVC CS and tell them what happened and do yourself a favor and insist on a refund. Why would you want to take a chance of getting another piece of this inferior product? I think this is why the Q continues to sell this junk, people don't return what they have and ask for refunds instead of contacting Tara for replacements. I have a set that is almost a year old and after reading all the horror stories, I called CS and they have sent me a prepaid label to send it back for a refund. The CS rep told me that she was well aware of all the problems and told me to return for a refund even though the set was almost ONE YEAR old! I think that should tell you something. I say shame on QVC to continue selling these products. What are they waiting for to discontinue sales......for some people to get seriously hurt and find themselves with a lawsuit on their hands? I sincerely hope no one finds themselves in that situation but they need to stop selling this inferior Chinese made junk.