Valued Contributor

I think the recent posts about TT have gotten way off course. It has gone from posting good and bad reviews to being rude to each other and showing a lack of respect for each other. I am sorry for my part in this. It is easy to say things that are rude when talking on this type forum rather than talking directly to a person. I think the forums should be a fun place to come and converse and not a place to fight and argue. So again I am sorry for my part in this.

Honored Contributor

Not read the temptation posts, but I do know how hard it is sometimes to admit a mistake.

Well Done. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Your thread is First Class~!

I think I made a comment or two on the bakeware but I didn't hang around very long. I agree that the temperature on some of the threads can get boiling hot. I also agaree that the threads should be fun, especially shopping threads.... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Thank you both...I tend to get way too passionate about topics and speak without putting my brain in gear. Everyone has the right to express their opinion on a product but, things seem to be getting off track and I don't want to be part of the problem.

Honored Contributor
Job well done. You are a special person. Have a Blessed evening!
Respected Contributor

I have not read the Temptations thread, but want to tell you I think this post shines a light in the darkness that is the QVC forums.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

So nice of you, RJL.

Respected Contributor

thank you RJL. very stand up. very first class.

Honored Contributor

I have been following your posts, and for the most part, I see that you are totally within the bounds of "politeness", much more than many who post here. There is a difference between taking a stand on a topic, and standing your ground about your experience/opinion, and being disrespectful to products or people. The Temp-tations forum has always been full of negativity, and when people who don't buy or use the product "pile on" with the few who claim that nothing ever goes wrong with this product and if you say it does, you are dishonest, it tends to get hard to contain oneself.

I, for one, have appreciated your input, and we all can get overheated when people push our buttons, or attack other posters who we know are kind and fair, or just stating an experience.

Please don't beat yourself up, and thanks for reminding me (and hopefully all the others that need it) that it is just a forum about dishes.

Honored Contributor

No need to apologize. We understand.