Honored Contributor

i saw someone mention the seashell pattern on another thread. i dont see any of the seashell pieces available right now. is this a retired pattern or does temptations bring it back during the warmer months? i would love to have some of that pattern for my beach home which is done in a "beachy" theme.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't know, but I have seen shell things at Beall's online.

Coastal Home Shell Platter Coastal Home Shell Bowl Coastal Home Shell Carafe Coastal Home Shell Dinner Plate Coastal Home Shell Utensil Crock Coastal Home Shell Shaped Bowl Coastal Home Shell Gravy Boat Coastal Home Shell Butter Dish Coastal Home Shell Starfish Bowl Coastal Home Shell Napkin Holder Coastal Home Shell Shaped Plate Coastal Home Shell Square Bowl Coastal Home Shell Oval Platter Fancy That Shell Mug

Honored Contributor

those are beautiful......thanks lola, i will check them out.......and bealls always has coupon codes available!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

hi sunshine, yes the Seashell design is retired and has been for at least a year if not longer. It was very popular when it was in production. I think it was a set of a rectangular baker(maybe square?) and a round baker. Not sure if they were any more sets or not it has been so long ago. I haven't seen Tara bring these back and don't understand why since they were so popular? Maybe find some on ebay?

Honored Contributor

It is actually a set of a large bowl - like a salad bowl and a rectangular baker with a lid.

Honored Contributor

you mean there were only two items in the seashells? i could have sworn there were more.....

Honored Contributor

They also once had a melamine set of dishes in that pattern.

Honored Contributor

thanks for the information HH.

Honored Contributor

I have the 2 pieces that were offered in the seashell pattern. I bought them several years ago. I thought it was going to continue and I was going to get the entire collection. It is perfect for my Coastal home. I wrote to Tara and Jane Tracey several times about 2 years ago and was told it was being retired. She said more beach themed pieces were in the works but I never have seen them....maybe in the future.

Honored Contributor

Wow those are so much nicer looking than Old World is.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval