Super Contributor

Ordered the Floral Lace Sentiments set of 3 bowls H202698 in the brown. Checked them all out and all had flaws. Really rough bottoms that when you rub your finger over them they could cut you. Thought about sanding them like I do my polish stoneware but they also had missed painting on 2 of the bowls and it stood out. These were to be a wedding gift and no way was I giving them. So I sent them back. Debating whether to try another set or not. Thought the sentiments added a extra touch to the bowls.

Posted review on this and only gave it 3 stars...never has been posted. Don't know how long it takes for them to be posted, and it may show up and then again it may not. Have had some of mine that I have given less than 4 stars on not posted.Wasn't ugly about it just stated the facts.

Will keep checking to see if it gets posted or not.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is very specific in its review guidelines. If it does not post, review the guidelines and try again. It has nothing to do with the number of stars given.

Honored Contributor

I have had a couple of reviews kick back to me over the years, and one was a glowing 5 star review on a particular product. I have no idea why it didn't process, so I rewrote it and it cleared.

I have also written my share of 1 star reviews, and they do get published (and everywhere in between).

It does take several days or more sometimes for them to clear.

Respected Contributor

I've had reviews kicked back for a few things. It's kind of how you say it more than what you say. Sometimes I reword it and repost and others I just blow it off. Doesn't seem to matter if they're good or bad reviews tho.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor
On 9/20/2014 debc said:

I've had reviews kicked back for a few things. It's kind of how you say it more than what you say. Sometimes I reword it and repost and others I just blow it off. Doesn't seem to matter if they're good or bad reviews tho.

Same here..there are plenty of 1 stars & in between on every product Q sells, doesn't just happen to one certain product or brand. And I agree that it is 'how you say it more than what you say"!