Frequent Contributor

Received E-mail from Tara About Old World Yellow

Just wanted to share that I e-mailed Tara's site and asked about the lack of OW Yellow on QVC. The e-mail stated that it was not her choice but QVC's not to offer yellow. She suggested writing QVC and telling them I wanted to see more yellow. I was surprised I didn't get the standard seasonal excuse. So guess I will be e-mailing QVC. I really need more Old World Yellow (not really) !
Valued Contributor

Re: Received E-mail from Tara About Old World Yellow

hey pudding98, thanks for letting everyone know that , yes, Tara's site does send out emails and answers questions! I have known they do in the past but decided not to argue the point here on the Q. I also think that it depends on what is said & how it is said whether it be by an email or a phone call as to what happens (not just with Tara's CS but most of them). I'm glad you are letting everyone know about the YELLOW, tons of TT lovers will be very happy!

Honored Contributor

Hey pudding! Long time no see!

Glad to hear you got an email answered. This is the second time recently I have heard someone say they got a reply. All the complaining that some posters here think is unnecessary has paid off. In the past, they almost never responded to email. The pressure has really been ramped up on TT and Tara. The FB pages are full of people demanding answers about quality in particular. I think that when she started her own web site, they were unprepared for the amount of business and inquiries that were going to come through, and customer service just didn't grow as fast it needed to. Perhaps they are getting that under control now.

I have heard Tara and Lisa respond several times about colors. They maintain that Q chooses what colors they will offer, and there is nothing she can do about it. They have said that Q can't carry every item in every color. I'm guessing it is either Q doesn't think it sells well enough (think yellow, cream, gray, lilac) or not enough warehouse space.

Tara is trying to keep some yellow coming on her site, but more of us are leery about ordering from there, as they don't have a customer friendly return policy like Q, and often they are messing up the billing for people. In general, it is a bit of a gamble to order directly from the TT site, but I do see more yellow there.

I think Q might get back to some yellow, because this forum, and the FB pages have had lots of requests to bring it back. Perhaps they will see the light soon!

Frequent Contributor

Hi Mominohio and gkelly! I have ordered quite often from Tara's site with no problems at all. The few items that arrived broken, they replaced quickly. Her service dept. has always been very nice. Maybe I've just been lucky. Unlike some others I've not had anything break or crack in oven ( knock on wood). I use mine everyday and still love it especially the pie plates. Guess I will keep looking for more yellow!
Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 pudding98 said: Just wanted to share that I e-mailed Tara's site and asked about the lack of OW Yellow on QVC. The e-mail stated that it was not her choice but QVC's not to offer yellow. She suggested writing QVC and telling them I wanted to see more yellow. I was surprised I didn't get the standard seasonal excuse. So guess I will be e-mailing QVC. I really need more Old World Yellow (not really) !

I think emailing QVC about getting in more colors/designs is a great idea! It is not the same as "complaining and/or demanding" something to happen, like I mentioned before, it's all how you go about doing something and getting positive results! LOL... I can see all the emails the Q will be getting about every design & color & patterns under the sun now! Seems like we all have our favorites!

I, too, have never had any problems with the Temp-tations CS, always been very helpful and actually their return policy is great! If you register your TT bought item on the Temp-tation site, you have a one year guarantee and they stand behind that and that is if you bought it from Tara's site directly or through QVC.