Frequent Contributor

I was super excited to find two Temptations travel cups at Goodwill yesterday. They were the cream with polka dots. Each had the gripper cuff and two each of the sipper lids. 1.00 each! I think I'm going to put some nice cocoa packets in one and give it to a friend. She's a Goodwill shopper as well, so she won't mind where it came from.

Valued Contributor

Hello Nicnacsmommy, sounds like you found a great deal! I have never seen any Temp-tations in any of the Goodwill stores in my area, yet, but I will keep a "look out" for them whenever I go to one. You never know what "treasures" you will find in one of them! Sounds like a great way to share your "find" too, with your friend! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Great find! I am starting to see Temp-tations showing up at our local thrift stores, but they are usually so ridiculously priced. Often times, they are more than the product was new, and usually just random pieces, no complete sets.

I love my ceramic travel mugs, although I never use them as such. We keep them in the freezer, and use them as our cold beverage glasses all throughout the day. Milk, juice, water or soda is soooo much better when ice cold in these glasses. I've gotten so I don't want to drink anything cold without these.

I threw out all the silicone bands and lids, as they smelled funny, and I tried hot drinks in them once, and wasn't impressed with the performance for hot. For hot drinks or to keep ice water cold for many hours, we use the Contigo stainless steel travel tumblers, best ever for keeping things cold in a hot car all day.