Occasional Contributor

Tara,

Wish you would make the tube pan bigger to hold all the cake batter. Also a lid for the tray so it can be a cake carrier. These things are what I would like then I would LOVE to order. Please consider these changes.

What do you other temptation loves think of this?

Honored Contributor

While I kind of agree with the OP - I find that you can not make an angel food cake in a pan that does not have a loose bottom. So if I have to use a metal tube pan for that I may as well use it for all my tube pan needs, so I would not buy any ceramic tube pan. I suppose if you only want to make bundt cakes it would be good.

Contributor

I've never had trouble getting all the batter in the tube pan, but I agree that having cover would be better. There was a wonderful convertible set that did that, but the pedestal would come off. If that had been made part of the bottom plate, the problem would have been solved.

Valued Contributor

I use my tube pan bale ware mostly during the ""holiday"" seasons. I make a cream cheese pound cake usually in a bundt pan but I make two tube pans from it and give them out as ""gifts"". Makes the cake go a lot further!