Valued Contributor
I really wanted either the Fall or Old World brown but both sold out before I could get to them. I wonder if there will be more come into stock. Anyone text or email Tara about this issue; and if so, what did she say?
Valued Contributor

Re: New Concentric Mixing Bowls

hi patticakes, I didn't watch the "on air" presentation but just watched the video with the Concentric bowls. I heard David say at the start of the presentation that what sold out would not be back before Christmas 2014 and the earliest would be sometime in 2015. Took a look at the video if you have time...That bowl set is beautiful!! I also like the Fallfetti and if I had seen that presentation, probably would have broke down & bought it on the spot! big set of bowls and all with lids!

Respected Contributor

I don't think they will be back until next fall 2015 since they are a ""seasonal"" item.

Valued Contributor

I agree if anyone is waiting for the Fallfetti pattern or the Harvest. There are still 3 colors, Black, Red & Spice and then only in OW. At the time of the on air presentation..they had the majority of OW colors and Floral Lace!! They sold out fast!!

Frequent Contributor

I got mine yesterday in Confetti and they are really nice. I now sort of wish I'd ordered a couple of sets for gifts!

Honored Contributor

These did go fast, but as usual, Q brings in a pitifully small quantity of something that anyone could predict will sell well. I think they do it on purpose to create a frenzy and sell an item out very quickly.

In my opinion, these will be back in the regular patterns and colors, but the seasonal ones probably won't be seen until next year in the late summer.

I'm not sure I'm a fan of this set, and I don't know why, because I love bowls. I think after all the pretty fluted bowls, these are a little bit boring to me. That said, I will probably regret not getting them.

Valued Contributor

If Temp-tations were just one set of bake ware then bringing to the Q 16,000 sets of these bowls would be small but these are just another addition if the entire collection.

On the positive note, Tara did bring so many Floral Lace colors, plus a new color & pattern, for all the TT lovers that have been asking for more FL and the OW, close to 20 different choices all together!! Smart business woman to show a limited (if you can call 16,000 sets limited) first and see how well they are sold! Watched the video again and sure wish I had seen the on-air presentation..those are the perfect set of bowls!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 gkelly5744 said:

If Temp-tations were just one set of bake ware then bringing to the Q 16,000 sets of these bowls would be small but these are just another addition if the entire collection.

On the positive note, Tara did bring so many Floral Lace colors, plus a new color & pattern, for all the TT lovers that have been asking for more FL and the OW, close to 20 different choices all together!! Smart business woman to show a limited (if you can call 16,000 sets limited) first and see how well they are sold! Watched the video again and sure wish I had seen the on-air presentation..those are the perfect set of bowls!!

With over 60 million customers (I have heard on air they sometimes use the 80 million figure), and any product choice (like harvest concentric bowls) selling out in mere minutes, then 16,000 units of something is indeed limited. Very limited. And there is no need for it to be so. These things are massed produced in China, not small artisan shops, and they do themselves a disservice by not bringing in more of the patterns they know will sell quickly. It tells me that either the buyers don't have a grasp on their market, or they are doing it intentionally to create a frenzy so that customers will impulsively purchase to avoid "missing out" on limited products.

Valued Contributor

oh, why can't posters keep on the subject of the OP in these forums ...seems like a few ( the same ole ones mostly) only come to "hate, moan & groan"...move forward & you will feel better in the long run & let the ones that enjoy & love Temp-tations..do the same!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 gkelly5744 said:

oh, why can't posters keep on the subject of the OP in these forums ...seems like a few ( the same ole ones mostly) only come to "hate, moan & groan"...move forward & you will feel better in the long run & let the ones that enjoy & love Temp-tations..do the same!!

Oh why can't posters not cry until they have differing opinions taken down. Oh why can't some posters put on their big girl panties and let others have an opinion.