Not applicable
When will Tara have the 16 piece royal blue (cobalt) Floral Lace dinnerware back in stock ?
Occasional Contributor

I would also like to know what happened to Floral Lace dinnerware in cobalt blue. I've been looking for the version with square plates/bowls on QVC.com for a couple of months thinking that it was just out of stock. Today I looked up the round version and cobalt blue is not available. Both of these styles of dinnerware are only available in very limited colors. Is Temptations doing away with everything but the Old World pattern?

Esteemed Contributor

I've been wondering the same thing. I purchased the cobalt blue round scalloped set when it was a TSV year/s ago and was hoping it would come back in stock. I saw the square set but storage is an issue for me so I passed on that one. If the reviews had been good I might have been swayed to donate my old set and buy the new version but the quality control and painting issues seem to continue.

I looked at Rachael Ray but I wanted solid colors. There seems to be a void in the dinnerware selection on QVC.

Honored Contributor

So tired of Old World.

Super Contributor

I, too, am VERY tired of the Old World. Yet, I'm afraid to start a large collection in any of the beginner patterns as I call them, for fear she won't develop them to the extent of the originals. I did start the brown lace, but don't have but a few serving pieces at this point. Now she keeps coming out with more patterns and/or other colors and I keep seeing other things I want. I don't buy anything now for fear of getting a full collection, then finding out there is something I like or want better, and not having room for it ! I recently did a

$ 45,000.00 remodel to my large kitchen, so I want to coordinate with it. But I only want one set of everything. Tara keeps saying to buy several sets and mix and match them like she does. Easy if you are the designer/inventor. More would be the problem with that is storage space.

Decisions, decisions...life is so hard ! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}