Contributor

Temp-tations Floral Lace "Winter" vs "Light Blue"

In the presentation today for the set of 3 sentiments bowls, Mary Beth said "winter" is more turquoise in color and "light blue" is more aqua.

Anybody who has either of these sets, is that a pretty good description of the color?

To me, the "light blue" looks, well, light blue and not aqua.

TIA! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Temp-tations Floral Lace ""Winter"" vs ""Light Blue""

I didn't see them but turquoise and aqua sound like the same thing to me. Her description sounds off.

Trusted Contributor

The light blue floral lace is more Tiffany blue and the winter is more Wedgwood blue, at least to me.

Honored Contributor

The light blue is definite a turquoise color. I haven't seen the other one.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

You can watch the video here. Tara said the light blue is a robin's egg blue. Everyone is going to interpret the color differently. Just choose which one you like best. They're both so similar.

Contributor

Thanks everybody for your responses. I received the bowls today and they're already packed up and ready for return. The quality is still shoddy! There are sharp shards inside all the bowls, rough unglazed patches, chips, etc. If that wasn't enough, the background color is a light tan. Ugh! I was hoping the quality of this set would be fine, but apparently that's not so. I do love the blue color however. The sentiments were also applied very well. But the design inside all bowls wasn't applied well at all. I gave up Temp-tations a while back because of all these problems with quality. I think this time I've learned my lesson.