Frequent Contributor
Yesterday I saw a set of little rectangular trays that match the figural angel items, they were the same pattern but did not have angels on them. Set of 2 rectangular shape. Today they are not on the site! Please does anyone have the item number for these? Wonder why they are not listed today?
Frequent Contributor
I forgot to say, they were listed as available online only. If anyone has the item number please let me know. Thank you so much. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Usually when something is no longer found, it means it's sold out. Maybe someone who ordered it will respond. I don't always do this, but wish list is good for times like this.

Frequent Contributor

I've learned from experience when you see something write down the number, I keep a little tablet next to computer, for some reason it will disappear but on the other hand keep checking because I've seen it come back. Last week I wanted the temp-tations snowflake mugs went to order and they was gone next day they was back so good luck and don't give up.

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I should check out the wish list function, I don't really know how it works. Keeping a notepad with item numbers, also an excellent idea. I messed up , taking for granted it would still be there and should have written the number down. If anyone knows the item number please let me know and I will keep watching in hopes it shows up again.