New Contributor

Temp-tation's LACK of email replies

Is anyone else on here having this issue?

I have signed up on the Temp-tations web sight for emails from Temp-tations more than 60 times LITERALLY and I have never once received an email,a discount,an announcement, a preview, or a reply to any of my more than two dozen inquiries about sales.

I even posted on Facebook about it and Lisa told me to sign up yet again...Really?

I see everyday on Facebook where people have received discounts and promo codes and it's aggravating to say the least BUT I see many many more complaints by those of us who don't get those privileges.

I have bought Temp-tations for years and I would certainly love to get a discount or a heads up about promos.

I have called Temp-tations customer service numerous times and I am told it's all taken care of.But it hasn't been.

When will something "really" be done?

Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tation's LACK of email replies

I have signed up too, and I get only spotty emails, and it is usually days after something has launched and everyone knows anyway. I don't get the whole lack of timing thing, as you think we'd be in on the ground floor, but I guess not.

The best places to keep up on what is going in is to check FB daily, and there is a close FB group called Temp-tationistas Anonymous, and those girls and guys really know what is coming. I think a few of them have secret, magic powers to know what they do before everyone else, but they are very kind and share their info!

Honored Contributor

Check your spam folder. I was amazed how much Google decides I don't want to read.

Honored Contributor

I agree - check your spam because I get many e mails from TT.

Valued Contributor

On 7/19/2014 depglass said:

Check your spam folder. I was amazed how much Google decides I don't want to read.

I agree with depglass & happy housewife, interesting how to see what & how many emails end up in my spam folder! I usually check every 2-3 days just to make sure I haven't missed something!

New Contributor

Thank you so much for your response. I do not have Google and I check my spam folders every single day,some days two and three times.

I was one of the first to sign up with Temptations Anonymous too! In case you haven't noticed I am a Temp-tations-aholic! LOL.

I have bought Temp-tations ever since they were first offered. I love giving then as gifts too.

I am just disappointed and aggravated with their lack of communication with their loyal fans.

I have placed *several* orders Tara's web sight and I have never even received a confirmation email. If I didn't print the order summery I would have no proof of my order at all. This happened to me twice last week again.

It won't stop me from buying Temp-tations because I love it. No complaints about the product at all and the customer service representatives are wonderful.

Have a blessed day.

Trusted Contributor

Poor quality...........plus poor service, poor follow-through, and poor communication. Dynamite!

Valued Contributor

On 7/21/2014 kattkatt said:

Thank you so much for your response. I do not have Google and I check my spam folders every single day,some days two and three times.

I was one of the first to sign up with Temptations Anonymous too! In case you haven't noticed I am a Temp-tations-aholic! LOL.

I have bought Temp-tations ever since they were first offered. I love giving then as gifts too.

I am just disappointed and aggravated with their lack of communication with their loyal fans.

I have placed *several* orders Tara's web sight and I have never even received a confirmation email. If I didn't print the order summery I would have no proof of my order at all. This happened to me twice last week again.

It won't stop me from buying Temp-tations because I love it. No complaints about the product at all and the customer service representatives are wonderful.

Have a blessed day.

Glad that you are enjoying your Temp-tations!! I have been getting emails just about everyday during the holiday season!! Tara has lots of "specials" on her site & since you are on FB, I'm sure you get all the promo's about Temp-tations! I enjoy getting to see what is on special or coming up for presentation ahead of time!!

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 gkelly5744 said:
On 7/21/2014 kattkatt said:

Have a blessed day.

Glad that you are enjoying your Temp-tations!! I have been getting emails just about everyday during the holiday season!! Tara has lots of "specials" on her site & since you are on FB, I'm sure you get all the promo's about Temp-tations! I enjoy getting to see what is on special or coming up for presentation ahead of time!!

kattkatt

I don't order TT, but I have had trouble with other venders replying to my emails...even an order! I found their email was going to spam. Also, with one vendor I had to permit mail from them in my preferences before anything came through! Just a thought

Esteemed Contributor

I get lots of TT e-mails, and when I have ordered directly from them I get an acknowledgement and then a shipping confirmation, without fail. Sounds like it could be an e-mail address glitch.

Cogito ergo sum